HOW TO GET APPROVED
Qualifications are based upon monthly net income (this includes supplemental income) that must be 2.5 times the rental amount.
2. GOOD RENTAL HISTORY:
This is defined as possessing a satisfactory record of paying rent on time; additionally, there are no evictions filed in your rental history. Unsatisfactory rental history rental history does not disqualify you from being approved. Simply provide the date(s) and detail(s) of the occurrence(s) prior to scheduling a property viewing.
3. LEASE TERM:
Twelve months with option to extend
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT PRICE RANGES:
1½ Times Monthly Rent – 3 Times Monthly Rent
The security deposit required is based upon the results of your processed application. Listed below are the security criteria details that you might fall into according to your rental history and your application results.
- Excellent record of paying rent on time.
- No evictions.
- No rental history
- Satisfactory record of paying rent on time.
- There are a few occurrences where rent was paid late.
- No evictions.
- Unsatisfactory record of paying rent on time.
- One or more evictions.
Fortunately, we at Aramis Realty see potential in you as a future tenant and we understand that things happen. We are willing to take your proof of employment and income into greater consideration. Additionally, security deposit payment plans and consideration can be extended on a case by case basis.
5. PET TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Pet deposits are based upon breed type. Additionally, pet-friendly properties are subject to breed restrictions. Be sure to list all pets. Aramis Realty, LLC will make reasonable accommodation for Service Animals.
All property viewings are scheduled at your leisure! You tell US what works for YOU!
1. SELF SERVICE VIEWING SCHEDULE – Please call (404) 382-5888
- MON – SUN: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Select properties have this option available. Please review the description section of the listing for this indication.
1- Email: email@example.com
2 -Text: (404) 917-6313
Please be advised that 1-Day notice is required for viewings at properties that do not have self service viewing as an option.Once we receive this, you will receive an email confirming that you have been scheduled at the requested date and time. If the requested viewing date and time is not available we will we send you an alternate viewing date and time that is close to the original request.
1. APPLY HERE!
- Application Fee = $45 / Per Tenant 18+ Yrs. Old.
- If you don’t meet the 2 ½ times the monthly rent amount requirement co-signer assistance can be utilized. Co-signers are instructed to go online and fill out an application separately; be sure list the original applicants name the additional occupants section.
- Please be sure to list the names and ages of all children in the additional occupants section.
2. SUBMIT YOUR PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION (COLOR COPY) VIE EMAIL.
3. SUBMIT YOUR PROOF OF INCOME VIA EMAIL.
PROOF OF INCOME OPTIONS
- 4 Check Stubs
- 6 months of deposit statements
- Tax Return for the last 2 Years
- If you’re unable to provide verifiable proof of income a 3 Mo. security deposit will be required prior to move-in if approved.
- If you are relocating to Atlanta or the surrounding area due to a job or transfer request please submit a transfer approval / employment award letter along with the information requested above.
4. REQUEST A RENTAL VERIFICATION FORM VIA EMAIL.
If your current rental agreement is with a homeowner there is no need to request this form.
If your current rental arrangement is with an apartment complex or property management group you will need to request this form. Only the top portion of this form needs to be completed by YOU. Please send this form (signed) back to our office so we’re able to request your landlord to fill out the bottom portion on your behalf.
APPLICATION DECISION TURNOVER TIME
Once all documents are submitted a confirmation email will be sent to you. A decision will be made within 3 -5 business days. In the event that application decisions exceed the 5 day turnover time, please send all application status requests via email. Please be advised that we only take (3) applications at a time for each listing showcased within our inventory so time is of the essence!